While I don’t have access to real-time information or the ability to browse the internet, I can provide you with a list of some popular Credit Card in India. However, it’s essential to research and compare credit card offers from different banks and financial institutions to find the ones that best suit your specific needs. In India, credit cards are widely used as a convenient and secure payment method.
They are issued by various banks and financial institutions, offering a range of features and benefits to cardholders. There are different types of credit cards available in India to cater to various needs and preferences. These include travel credit cards, rewards credit cards, cashback credit cards, fuel credit cards, shopping credit cards, and premium/lifestyle credit cards. Each type offers specific benefits and rewards, such as air miles, cashback on purchases, or discounts at partner merchants.
Here are Six Well-regarded Credit Cards In India:
1. ICICI Bank Coral Credit Cards:
The ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card is one of the best credit cards in India for daily use. This card comes with a host of rewards and advantages such as a fuel surcharge waiver, 10X reward points at 1000+ partner outlets, free movie tickets, cashback, discounts, and more. Regalia tops this list with its wide range of benefits and features.
It has a flexible rewards point structure, covers fuel, travel, and lifestyle expenses, offers gift vouchers, and provides cashback offers on dining, grocery, and international transactions. This card offers many benefits, including reward points, fuel surcharge waivers, dining discounts, and complimentary movie tickets. It also provides travel and lifestyle benefits.
2. SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Cards:
The SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card is one of the best credit cards in India for online shopping and everyday use. This card comes with some unique benefits such as 5X reward points on online shopping, 5% cashback on Amazon & Flipkart, up to 40% discounts on dining, and more. This card is ideal for luxury lifestyles, regular flyers, and frequent shoppers.
It offers superior lounge access, reward points, lifestyle complementary benefits, shopping vouchers, and discounts. This card is suitable for online shoppers, offering accelerated rewards on online spending. It provides rewards on popular e-commerce platforms, fuel surcharge waivers, and milestone benefits.
3. HDFC MoneyBack Credit Cards:
The HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card is one of the best credit cards in India for everyday use. This card comes with numerous benefits such as cashback on thousands of outlets across India, free movie tickets, 10X rewards points on online shopping, discounts & more. This card offers a range of benefits such as airport lounge access, travel privileges, dining discounts, and rewards on spending.
4. Axis Bank Buzz Credit Cards:
The Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card is one of the best credit card in India for everyday use. This card comes with multiple advantages like discounts, free movie tickets, and cashback. This card provides complimentary air tickets and lounge access throughout the year. It has flexible reward points and covers fuel, and allows cashback on shopping. Designed for millennials and frequent shoppers, this card offers cashback and discounts on online shopping, entertainment, and dining. It also provides reward points and fuel surcharge waivers.
- Online Shopping Benefits: Cardholders can enjoy exclusive discounts, cashback, and rewards on their purchases made on Flipkart.
- Welcome Benefits: The card may offer welcome benefits such as Flipkart vouchers or bonus reward points upon card activation and meeting certain spending requirements within a specified period.
- Rewards Program: The Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card typically comes with a rewards program where cardholders can earn accelerated reward points on their purchases, both on Flipkart and other merchant transactions.
- Welcome Offer: The card may provide a welcome offer in the form of bonus reward points or other benefits when you meet certain spending criteria within a specified period after card activation.
- Milestone Benefits: The card may offer milestone benefits when you achieve specific spending milestones. These benefits can include additional reward points, vouchers, or discounts.
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver: The Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card may provide a fuel surcharge waiver on fuel transactions at select petrol pumps in India. The specific terms and conditions for this benefit can vary.
5. IndusInd Bank Iconia Credit Cards:
This card offers unmatched world-class benefits from its varied travel benefits, unique complimentary gifts, reward points, and cashback offers.
- Membership: The Iconia Credit Card is available on an invitation basis to select customers of IndusInd Bank. The bank determines eligibility based on various factors such as income, credit history, and relationship with the bank.
- Annual Fee: The card may come with an annual fee, which can vary depending on the specific variant of the Iconia Credit Card. The fee structure is subject to change, so it’s advisable to check with the bank for the current fee details.
6. American Express Platinum Travel Credit Cards:
Ideal for frequent travelers, this card offers travel rewards, lounge access, hotel and flight discounts, and accelerated rewards on travel-related expenses. It also provides complimentary travel insurance. As an AI language model, I can provide you with general information about the American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card.
- Rewards Program: The card typically comes with a rewards program where you can earn points for eligible purchases. Remember to carefully review the terms, fees, interest rates, and reward programs of each credit card before making a decision. It’s also advisable to consult with the respective banks or financial institutions for the most up-to-date credit information.
- Annual Fee: The card usually has an annual fee associated with it.
- Membership Rewards: The card may be part of the American Express Membership Rewards program, which allows you to earn points on eligible purchases beyond travel-related expenses.